The Financial Cost of Eldercare
Goal – to help participants realise the real cost of eldercare in terms of time, energy and money and to start planning ahead for their older relatives and for themselves. Nobody wants to have financial worries in later life.
Core understandings and themes of Financial Cost of Eldercare Training may include:
- The different options for care of the elderly in relation to senior living
- The cost of Family care – time, energy and stress
- Technology options for senior care
- Nursing home care – Fair Deal (Nursing Home Support) Scheme
- Case studies of single people and couples